Sunday, May 05, 2013

21 days till Toronto.

The fast it approaches the more nervous I get.

I'm so excited to be able to study for a month with these amazing artists.
I look forward to sharing my journey with you. For now I must buckle down and make sure the studio has everything they need before I leave.

How amazing is my boss to allow me this time to study. Smart man. He knows the knowledge I bring back will be shared, and improve us all.

A little something for you to enjoy. Some Icons for our latest game. Grumpy Bears. This is the first game I had the pleasure of directing the team on. I'm super proud of all the hard work they did, in one month. I had a blast on the concept art, and 2d production art. It was fun to get back into 3d as well.



This image is property of Fluik/Appsquire Ent.


Also if you watch 100 Huntley Street Tomorrow at 9am. You will see some of my art work, for a wonderful client. Me in a Tree. This is from a couple years back

No comments: